Básicos a Fondo (Deep basics)
The Material will be a special program that contains a revision of the most important Argentine tango choreographic ideas, presented through combined sequences that we do consider them "interesting".
Why are we considering them "interesting combinations" ? Because of two reasons:
- These "combinations" are setting specific coordination problems and the solution notably helps to improve general dance control.
- We truly believe these combinations have, in addition, a particular beauty, sometimes focused on the "shape", sometimes on "dynamics", sometimes on "structure".
Then, through these sequences above mentioned we arrive then to the detection and isolation of basic problems of the tango dance that are later deeply analyzed and studied.
It is known that any movement, however simple it may seem, becomes extremely complex when it is deeply studied through all its components. That's what we are going to do, to identify those components and train their coordination to achieve the mastery of the movement. At the same time the use made of these elements within the sequence is an "example" always very useful and applicable in other variations.
Gustavo Naveira y Giselle Anne
Seminar participants and their level
- advanced dancers who are used to intensive and demanding work
- Professional dancing couples
- Tango teachers
- For experienced tango dancers
- For intermediate that have the courage of facing the tango as it is, and in its complete magnitude
- 12-hour lessons with Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne
- Attendance certificate
|Friday, May 29||15:30 - 17:00||First session||17:30 - 19:00||Second session|
|Saturday, may 30||15:00- 16:30||First session||17:00 - 18:30||Second session|
|Sunday, may 31||15:00- 16:30||First session||17:00 - 18:30||Second session|
|Monday, june 1||13:00 - 14:30||First session||15.00 - 16:30||Second session|